Leaderene aims to increase the number of women on boards not only through leadership development programmes but also by sharing knowledge and information to help educate and empower individuals and organisations. This page is dedicated to bringing your the most up to date news and views on women's leadership and gender issues.
Live news feed keeping you up to date with all the latest news gender related issues direct from the Guardian and the FT websites.
These news articles are property of the individual copyright holders. Leadergen accepts no responsibility for the content of external links.
There is an abundance of research available in the public domain on the topic of women's leadership and the canon is being added to on an almost weekly basis. Below are links to just some of the key research papers and reports which are available to freely download on the internet.
- Lord Davies Report: Women on Boards, February 2011 CLICK HERE
- Cranfield School of Management: Female FTSE Board Report 2010 CLICK HERE
- Governance Metrics International, 2011 Women on Boards Report CLICK HERE
- Gender Quotas and Female Leadership 2011: A Review - Background Report for the World Development Report on Gender CLICK HERE
- Supporting Women's Enterprise for Economic Growth CLICK HERE
- Catalyst: Women on Boards 2011 CLICK HERE
- European Women's Lobby: Women in EU - Facts, Figures and Quotes (Press Briefing, March 2011)CLICK HERE
- EWPN: Board Women Monitor 2010 (4th Edition) CLICK HERE
- North West Women and Work Task Force Report 2010 CLICK HERE
- E&Y: Groundbreakers - Using the strength of women to rebuild the economy CLICK HERE
- UN Women: Equality Means Businesss - Women's Empowerment Principles CLICK HERE
Leaderene Fact Sheet
We have put together a comprehensive fact sheet containing up to date information and statistics about female board leadership in the UK, Europe and globally. Click here to download your copy.
Keep up to date with Leaderene and the women's leadership debate by signing up to our newsletter. Click here to sign up and read the archives